Gillian Whitney is a LinkedIn Live Stream Strategist & Coach who helps business professionals use live and recorded video to build trust, boost online visibility, increase sales, and promote their business.
With over 10 years of experience as a marketing coach, Gillian has helped clients from all over the world use video to achieve their business goals. She is the host of a weekly LinkedIn Live Show and the LinkedIn Easy Peasy podcast. Gillian is also the author of two books: How to Feel More Comfortable on Camera and Stand Out in Your Job Search With Video.
As a global digital nomad, Gillian currently resides in Las Vegas with her husband and business partner Devon Whitney. She is a citizen of four countries: Canada, United Kingdom, United States, and Israel. Contrary to public opinion, she is not an international spy.
My Livestream Sizzle Reel:
I’d Love to Be Your Guest
Are you looking for a guest speaker for your LinkedIn Live, podcast, or event? I’d be delighted to share my expertise, life experience, and personal stories with your audience.
Here’s a few sample topics:
- Using video to boost your job search and career
- Demystifying LinkedIn Live video – myths vs realities
- Overcoming common fears and discomfort on camera
- Using LinkedIn Live video to build your personal brand
- Best practices for creating compelling LinkedIn video content
- Using storytelling techniques to engage your audience on video
- Strategies to showcase your skills and personality through video
Please see below for some of my favorite guest appearances. In addition, I host a weekly #LinkedInLive event, that streams directly to LinkedIn and YouTube every Tuesday at 10am Pacific Time.
If you’d like to discuss me being a guest on your podcast or livestream event, drop me an email.
My Guest Appearances:
Work With Me
Click the button below to get in touch.